Flavors for oil and fat products
The Chemical Food Aromatic Plant offers a broad range of flavorings for flavored oil, margarine, spreads, mayonnaise, ketchup and other sauces, including:
- Cream flavorings,
- Milk flavorings,
- Vanilla flavorings,
- Nut flavorings,
- Chocolate flavorings,
- Honey flavorings,
- Spice flavorings,
- Mustard flavorings,
- Egg flavorings,
- Fruit and berry flavorings, etc.
Quality of fat and oil flavorings was confirmed by awards at various competitions:
- Baked Milk 595 – gold medal at Gold Component Exhibition (Interfood, 2003, St. Petersburg);
- Butter - Cream 661 – gold medal at Component of the Year Competition (Food components, Additives and Spices Exhibition), Moscow, 2004);
- Basil 656 - gold medal at Gold Component Exhibition (Interfood, 2005, St. Petersburg);
- Rosemary 656 - gold medal at Gold Component Exhibition (Interfood, 2005, St. Petersburg);
- Tarragon 654 - gold medal at Gold Component Exhibition (Interfood, 2005, St. Petersburg).
In addition to making food flavorings, the Factory offers consultations on applying food flavorings, provides samples of flavorings for oil and fat products for testing of various kinds, and sends technological engineers to the customer’s enterprise for consultations. Food flavorings, just like any food additives are necessarily certified before going on sale, and the production process follows strict quality criteria.
Any client may obtain technical documentation for liquid food flavorings, food concentrates and colorants (technological instructions, recipes, and technical descriptions), and mayonnaise flavorings.