Quality Management System
Chemical and Food Aromatic Plant (hereinafter referred to as the “Plant”) is Russia’s leading manufacturer of food flavorings. While maintaining its traditional product range, the Plant is constantly working on the development and mastery of new food flavorings in order to satisfy consumer demands to the fullest extent possible.
The Policy's strategic line is quality management system development, implementation and continuous improvement in accordance with the standard ISO 9001-2008, which will make it possible to:
- ensure systemic management of the Plant’s production and business activities;
- enhance the efficiency of flavoring development and production;
- raise the Plant’s rating and its products’ competitiveness;
- improve relationships within the “Supplier-Organization-Consumer” system.
The Plant’s Top Management agrees to ensure as follows:
- continuous improvement of the quality management system for the production of flavorings and other food additives;
- decision-making based on the unbiased findings obtained as a result of surveys and product-quality information review;
- making every effort to take consumer requests into account when developing new products;
- using the most up-to-date scientific and technical achievements in its developments;
- consider shareholder and employee interests in the Plant’s production and business activities;
- quality management training for Plant personnel.
The Top Management of the Chemical and Food Aromatic Plant, represented by its General Director, assumes responsibility for the quality of the Plant’s manufactured products and undertakes to ensure that all of the Plant’s employees implement, in a proper and responsible manner, the Quality Policy in terms of flavoring and other food additive production.