Flavors for ice cream
The Factory offers a wide assortment of ice-cream flavorings, including:
- Liquid flavorings (without food colorants),
- Liquid flavorings with colorants,
- Powders (for ice-cream dry mixes).
The assortment of ice-cream liquid flavorings includes vanilla (for classical ice cream), vanilla cream, cream and milk-based – condensed and baked milk, boiled condensed milk (for ice-cream with vegetable fat), fruit and berries (citrus, wild berry and garden berry, water-melon, melon, fruit, including exotic fruit, such as mango, feijoa, and kiwi), nut, cognac, rum, etc.
The quality food flavorings Cocoa Cream 637, Raspberry 587, and Rum 616 were awarded medals at various events of 2004 and 2005, organized by suppliers of raw materials for ice-cream making. Other award-winning flavorings include:
- Butter cream 661 - gold medal at the competition of the Cold World of Ice-Cream’2008 Exhibition, Moscow
- Chocolate 683 (02) Truffle - silver medal at the competition of the Cold World of Ice-Cream’2008 Exhibition, Moscow.
We offer consultations on applying flavorings, provide samples of ice-cream flavoring for testing.
Our clients can obtain technological instructions regarding ice-cream manufacturing with use of our flavorings.