The Factory develops the following drink components:
- Concentrates for kvass (kvass wort concentrate), juice-based and tea-based drinks,
- Acid components for Cola-type drinks,
- Sugar-based colorant E 150a (see sugar colorant).
Concentrates for Kvass, Juice-Based and Tea-Based Drinks
The concentrates for kvass, juice-based and tea-based drinks are intended for making of kvass, juice-based and tea-based drinks and are made in accordance with TU 9185-015-00333204-2005, amendment 1, “Concentrates for Food Products Based on Natural Raw Materials.” The Factory produces the following concentrates:
- Kvass 035
- Apple 003
- Apple 010
- Green tea 205
- Fruit 204
- Citrus 207
- Black Tea 206
The following concentrate mixes are available:
- Kvass wort concentrate (kvass concentrate 035),
- Clear concentrated apple juice (Apple 003, Apple 010 concentrates),
- Clear concentrated fruit and berry juice (Fruit 204 concentrate),
- Concentrated citrus juice (Citrus 207 concentrate).
Packaging and recommended concentrate dosage for drinks is presented in Table 1. Lists of components and recipes from these concentrates are provided upon request.
|№||Name of the Concentrate||Net weight in kg||Recommended dosage, kg/100 dl|
|2||Green tea 205||12||6,5|
|3||Fruit 204||12||6,0 - 32,0|
|4||Citrus 207||12||6,0 - 16,0|
|5||Black Tea 206||12||6,0|
|7||Apple 010||12||6,0 – 32,0|
Cola-type soft drinks may contain orthophosphoric acid (acidulent), caramel colorant Е150 d (natural colorant), caffeine (toning agent).
Acid components for Cola-type drinks are intended for giving a sour note to drinks. The components containing colorant give color to drinks, and drinks containing caffeine provide a toning action. Acid components are developed in accordance with TU 9185-017-00333204-2001, Acid Components for Cola-type soft drinks of the following assortment:
- Acid component 201 (a mix of orthophosphoric acid with caffeine),
- Acid component 202 (a mix of orthophosphoric acid with colorant Е150 d),
- Acid component 203 (a mix of orthophosphoric acid with colorant Е150 d and caffeine).
Packing and recommended dosages are presented in Table 2. Composition and recipes of Cola-type drinks with use of acid components (on the basis of Cola 575 and Cola 408 flavorings) are available upon request.
|№||Name of the Colorant||Packing, kg||Recommended dosage, kg/100 dl|
|1||Acid component 201 (with caffeine) *||12||1,0|
|2||Acid component 202 (with colorant) **||12||1,5|
|3||Acid component 203 (with caffeine and colorant) **||12||2,0|
* used with Cola 575 or Cola 408 flavorings
** used with Cola 575 flavoring