In 2001, upon the decision of top management, a quality management system (QMS) was developed, documented and implemented at Chemical and Food Aromatic Plant LLC (hereinafter referred to as the “Plant”), and is being maintained to the present day with its effectiveness being continuously improved in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. Requirements, GOST ISO 9001-2011 Quality Management Systems. Requirements.
In 2013, a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) was developed, documented, implemented and certified in accordance with the requirements of FSSC 22000, covering the requirements of ISO 22000:2005, ISO/TS 22002-1:2010 and the additional requirements of FSSC 22000.
The Plant’s IMS is based on the following principles:
- Customer focus
- Employee involvement
- Process approach
- Systemic approach to management
- Continuous improvement
- Fact-based decision-making
- Mutually-beneficial relations with suppliers.
QMS APPLICATION SCOPE
- development, production and sale of food flavorings, natural food colorants, complex food additives, food concentrates, synthetic odorants.
FSMS APPLICATION SCOPE
- as per ISO 22000: development and production of food flavorings, natural food colorants, complex food additives and food concentrates.
- as per FSSC 22000: production of food flavorings, natural food colorants, complex food additives, food concentrates.
Major QMS processes:
- product development;
- product monitoring and measurement;
- product sales;
- quality system management.
The persons responsible for the respective processes have been assigned, and criteria have been developed for assessment of the processes’ effectiveness.
The Plant’s Manager has assumed the duties and responsibilities associated with IMS implementation and the continuous improvement of its effectiveness. The Manager shall, either personally or through the Quality Management Representative, exercise control over, and assess the effectiveness of, IMS, review measures aimed at its improvement, follow-up, take corrective and preventive actions, ensure continuous IMS improvement.